Friday, February 10, 2012

Yes, my friends... MP was free'd.  But, alas, it's only temporary.  She has plans.  Please donate to the fund.   I have it on good authority that she's going to be in North Carolina soon.  I'm very much afraid that she's going to be arrested again.  I see some serious swat roll, cup and run action happening with Alex.  I'm afraid I won't be able to stop her.  I may have to do a drive by lick and sniff myself.  Which only means that our meager bail fund will need to be increased.  She's been a very bad influence on me.  Really, can you blame us?  I present to you photographic evidence.  The sexiness that oozes from these men cannot be denied.  I dare you to refute it.

 


What are the laws regarding capture, ransom and release?  We'll be kind.  We promise.

We are also currently soliciting donations for our shoe/bag fund.  If you would like to contribute, please let us know.  We are also conducting a nationwide search for a sugardaddy.  Leads, anyone?


END SOCIAL INJUSTICE!  FREE MP!  and me while you're at it!

No comments:

Post a Comment